To apply for a Firearm License the applicant must be:
- 18 years of age or over
- 11 to 17 years of age can apply for a Minor’s License
- a resident of Queensland
- a Fit and Proper Person
- Have not, within the past five years, be convicted of a disqualifying offense including misuse of drugs, misuse of weapons, the use or threatened use of violence, or been the subject of a domestic violence protection order
- Have a genuine reason for a license
- Can demonstrate appropriate training in the safe use of firearms; and
- Have access to secure storage.
Do you meet the Criteria!
You can apply online for a Firearm License.