-The training location has available for participants to use a fridge and microwave.
-Lunch is not provided on-site – Take away facilities are only 5 minutes away.
-Tea, Coffee and water is available for all.
-Separate male and female toilets are on site.
-The undercover area is a No Smoking Zone.
-Sunscreen is available.
Bring with you
All participants are required to wear suitable clothing (must have sleeves) for outdoor activity, including hat/cap and closed in footwear is a must.
Eye and ear protection will be supplied – however your own sunglasses or glasses are acceptable.
A current Photo Identification must be supplied.
Acceptable ID is Driver’s License, Passport, Student card or Over 18 years ID card.
If any participants require any form of support, adjustments or help to participate in the course, please let us know as soon as possible so we can make the necessary adjustments for the day.
Support areas to consider: vision, hearing, accessibility (wheelchair), health and your capabilities, to list a few.
All course fees must be paid either before the course date or on the day of the course.
-EFTPOS facilities are available.
-Cash, cheques or credit card are acceptable and can be used for payment on the day.
-Direct debit/transfer must be done three days before the course date.
Name: Site n Scope Training
Bank: Bendigo Bank
BSB: 633 000
Account: 187 310 511
Are you eligible?
To apply for a Firearm License the applicant must be:
- 18 years of age or over
- 11 to 17 years of age can apply for a Minor’s License
- a resident of Queensland
- a Fit and Proper Person
- Have not, within the past five years, be convicted of a disqualifying offense including misuse of drugs, misuse of weapons, the use or threatened use of violence, or been the subject of a domestic violence protection order
- Have a genuine reason for a license
- Can demonstrate appropriate training in the safe use of firearms; and
- Have access to secure storage.
Do you meet the Criteria!
You can apply online for a Firearm License.